So, Keeper Vegan has been up and running for over a month now, and I just wanted to share with you all some statistics on how we’re doing, all thanks to you.
- The Facebook page just hit 200 likes and is still rising quickly
- The ever-neglected Twitter is still going strong at nearly 700 followers
- The Keeper Vegan Instagram just crossed the 100-mark
- The show on YouTube is pulling in low, but consistent, numbers – aside from some of the more ranty ones which seem to do much better…
- The channel itself is just about to hit 50 subs, which is incredible!
- And of course, we now have 4 Patrons supporting the show on Patreon, meaning we are well on our way to hitting our first milestone.
Since starting, I’ve had the videos and webpages going up as anticipated, but I’ve also been able to get some of the comics and fact-slides, both projects I thought I wouldn’t get around to doing for a while yet, up and online. I’ve got some interviews lined up for future videos with some really exciting people, and the show is only going to get stronger and better as time goes on. I make no promises about the drawing though.
I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your support and continued feedback; it was a super long road getting this show up and running in the first place, and to see the community on all fronts growing is just – it’s the best thing ever. As always, get in touch with any suggestions or nice things to sate my ever-growing ego, and thank you.